Siberian maple

Trunkschopped early spring. The new branch where somehow lost at Trygves bonsaikennel, but I cant really blame him, since he had my trees for over 2 months. (Salute again!) The main trunk has thickened good, but the aim is to start a new trunk-leader and a new branch from the first internode. The smal dots (fungus) which bothered this tree earlier, is back. The wet norwegian summer is yet again to blame for the damned shrooms/fungus. However it is just training material so if its lost, it doesnt really matter, yes it does.

2 comments:

  1. It was a storm that took the new main branch. Not my accident at all. But it survied, and thats the main thing. Are you dropping by on sunday, so that you can see my new three (JanO: blink, blink)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Trygve

    Something happening at your blog soon then? You are at the very bottom of my bloglist at the moment.

    Yes I will come over to see the ?Acer? soon. Ill bring my new Erin Bonsai-pot so that we can even out the envyness;-)

    ReplyDelete